Ginney of Matotoland Kennel - New Generation German Shorthairs

 Ian Dodds, proud owner of Ginney, writes "Ginney is doing well and has a great temperament. She learns fast and has started doing regular walks in the veld to get acquainted with all the smells and distractions of the other dogs. We have started to train her on quail, she has a great nose and is coming on well. I am confident that she will be the best hunting dog I have owned. Remember I did my research on your breeding and all I got was the comments that you can't go wrong. That has proven to be correct and I can't thank you enough for the great breeding and the follow ups after I got the puppy. We need to get together in the new year and take the dogs out when the temperature drops
Good hunting and training".



Photo's by Ian Dodds

No comments: